After working many years for a national retail store and in the restaurant industry, Amy & Mark are proud owners of Six Mile Creek Vineyard. Hailing from Lowville, NY the Renodin's fell in love with the Finger Lakes after numerous visits to the region. They can be reached by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
After working for Boyce Thompson Institute at Cornell as a plant research scientist, Paul came to Six Mile Creek Vineyard over 25 years ago as a vineyard assistant. Paul now oversees the vineyard as vineyard supervisor and does all the wine making and distilling at Six Mile Creek. Paul can be reached by email at email@example.com
After many years in the restaurant industry, Dan comes to Six Mile as a wearer of many different hats. He can often be found working in the tasting room, cellar, office, vineyard, or wherever any help is needed. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Six Mile Creek Vineyard - All Rights Reserved.
- Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear a mask in the tasting room but please be aware that we reserve the right to check for proof of vaccination.
- Accepting groups up to 10 ppl for tastings and grounds seating.
- We only take reservations for wine tastings. Seating for glass/bottle service is limited and first come, first serve.
- The only way to guarantee a wine tasting is to book a reservation!
- Call ahead if you don't have a reservation during peak times and weekends. If we are full, we can only offer bottles to-go.
For additional information please click below.