Due to state licensing and regulations we are unfortunately unable to ship our spirits! They are only available for tasting and purchase inside of our tasting room. Thank you for your understanding! All of our spirits are priced by 375ml bottle.
Utilizing only the "hearts" of the distillation to assure smoothness and nuanced aromas. Triple-distilled from our finished wine, our vodka is styled to meet the discriminating palates of individuals accustomed to the very best.
A unique blend of Italian-inspired botanicals, that include mint, coriander, fennel, rosemary & orange peel, complement the traditional juniper in this aromatic libation.
Crafted in the traditional Italian method, this spirit is made from the remaining grape skins (pomace) from fermented wines. Alcohol is distilled off the skins to produce the intense aromas and unique flavors. Our Grappa is made in very small seasonal batches during the fall harvest. Only 200 bottles produced/ very limited supply!
Styled after the classic Italian digestive from the beautiful; island of Capri, this wonderfully refreshing after-dinner liqueur begins with our vodka base, sweetened and infused with lemon essence.
Sweet and refreshing, this citrus-infused liqueur is very popular choice from Spirits by Six Mile Creek. Styled after the original from Sicily. Enjoy this well chilled after dinner, or poured over our desserts!
An Italian inspired Amaretto derived from almonds which, according to legend, symolize happiness and good fortune with romantic adventure.
We occasionally bring in local guest spirits from other distilleries as well. All guest spirits while not produced by us are personally vetted by our distillers and of guaranteed high quality!
Produced by local distillers from up the road, French Distillers & Alchemists. An incredibly complex and flavorful NY high rye with great spice and caramel notes.
All spirits can be sampled at our tasting room ! $1 apiece, up to three tastes
Copyright © 2019 Six Mile Creek Vineyard - All Rights Reserved.
- Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear a mask in the tasting room but please be aware that we reserve the right to check for proof of vaccination.
- Accepting groups up to 10 ppl for tastings and grounds seating.
- We only take reservations for wine tastings. Seating for glass/bottle service is limited and first come, first serve.
- The only way to guarantee a wine tasting is to book a reservation!
- Call ahead if you don't have a reservation during peak times and weekends. If we are full, we can only offer bottles to-go.
For additional information please click below.