Six Mile Creek Vineyard from the Finger Lakes region took home the most prestigious award of the competition, The Governor’s Cup, with their 2016 Cabernet Franc. The Governor’s Cup recognizes the “Best of Show” or top prize in the New York Wine Classic.
Known as "The Oscars" of New York wine competitions, the New York Wine Classic is open to the more than 458 wineries across the state. The wine competition took place over three days in Watkins Glen, NY and included 883 entries from 113 wineries from across the state. A total of 31 Double Gold, 56 Gold, 287 Silver, and 320 Bronze medals were awarded by a panel of more than 20 expert judges from around the state and globe.
For general inquires please see our F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions) .
1551 Slaterville Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850
Tasting Room Hours
May 1st-November 29th:
Monday Through Sunday
(Last tastings accepted at 5:30)
November 30th-April 30th
Sun- Fri: 11AM-6PM
CLOSED: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day
OPEN UNTIL 3PM: Christmas Eve & New Years Eve
Copyright © 2019 Six Mile Creek Vineyard - All Rights Reserved.
- Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear a mask in the tasting room but please be aware that we reserve the right to check for proof of vaccination.
- Accepting groups up to 10 ppl for tastings and grounds seating.
- We only take reservations for wine tastings. Seating for glass/bottle service is limited and first come, first serve.
- The only way to guarantee a wine tasting is to book a reservation!
- Call ahead if you don't have a reservation during peak times and weekends. If we are full, we can only offer bottles to-go.
For additional information please click below.